Does your school have international students?
Smart Tuition can help your school accept payments from outside the United States, thanks to our new collaboration with peerTransfer.
peerTransfer is the innovative leader that is streamlining international payment processing in the education sector. They benefit your school and your families that live outside the United States by eliminating redundancies and lowering fees associated with international payments.
When paying tuition and fees, your international families will enjoy:
- Discounted exchange rates
- Experience an easy and convenient online tuition management system
- Help and guidance from knowledgeable customer service representatives
Your school will benefit from the peerTransfer solution:
- The service is free to your school
- It reduces time spent in processing and posting international payments
- Potential reduction of school banking fees
- Customer service agents able to help your staff
Smart Tuition is excited about this new partnership. “This collaboration provides a secure and efficient way for schools to accept payments from payers throughout the world,” said Matt Knapp, President of Smart Tuition. Smart Tuition schools will work with peerTransfer to set up an account that will link to a payment choice on Smart’s secure family website. The option is appreciated by international families who will be able to save time and money when sending your school tuition. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org