In our second issue of Smart Solutions, we focus upon strategies that can help schools. At Smart Tuition our goal is to serve schools not only with tuition management, but with all aspects of leadership and business operations that can make faith based and independent schools stronger and sustainable for the long term.
- Does your school have a digital engagement strategy that can help in marketing your school? Is your website and social media presence are important in engaging your school community?
- Are you outsourcing services that can be better managed by specialists? Would outsourcing make sense for your school and allow your administrators to focus on educational goals?
- Does your advancement strategy include a personal appeal that encourages donors to make an investment in a real, flesh-and-blood, student that needs a helping hand?
- Do your payment strategies include credit and debit card transactions? If so, are you ready for the EMV card liability shift on October 1, 2015?
- Are you protecting your school from phishing, smishing, and vishing fraud scams?
These questions and several more are explored in the articles in Smart Solutions Issue 2. We hope you find value in our commitment to helping your school operate with greater knowledge and efficiency.